Higher prices haven’t put an end to home flipping in South Florida, a new report shows.
Flips accounted for 6.3 percent of third-quarter home and condominium sales in Palm Beach County, up from 5.9 percent in the same period of 2014, according to real estate website Trulia.com.
In Broward, flips accounted for 6.1 percent of sales, compared with 5.7 a year earlier. Miami-Dade County’s share of flipped homes was 6.4 percent, up from 4.7 percent, ranking as the biggest increase in the country, Trulia said.
Lionel and Tanya Lightbourne have been house hunting for 11 years — longer than they’ve been married.
They still haven’t closed a deal.
Their credit is good. They’ve found financing. But skyrocketing home values have priced them out of South Florida’s housing boom, even in the inexpensive North Dade area of Ives Estates where they want to live. Too often the old and creaky homes they can afford fail inspections required by first-time home buyer mortgage programs.
– Do you expect making almost the same amount of money without paperwork?
– Do you like your Real Estate career but paperwork is not your cup of tea?
– You are struggling with all the documents and legal issues?
– Don’t you want to be able to focus only on leads and close transactions?
– Do you need systems to reach your goals?
– Wouldn’t you like to be part of a growing team in West Broward?
WE CAN ASSIST YOU! THE BEST FOR YOU IS THE BEST FOR US!
– Goals oriented
– Team working
– Compensation plan
– Sharing profits
Contact us now and let’s meet to bring your business to the next level together.