Rising home prices across South Florida are helping more owners escape “underwater” mortgages, a new report shows.
In the first quarter of 2015, 17.4 percent of all mortgaged homeowners in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties owed more than their properties were worth, down from 24.9 percent a year earlier, according to real estate website Zillow.com.
The so-called negative-equity rate has declined in the tri-county region on an annual basis in every quarter since early 2012.
– Do you expect making almost the same amount of money
– Do you like your Real Estate career but paperwork is not your cup of tea?
– You are struggling with all the documents and legal issues?
– Don’t you want to be able to focus only on leads?
– Do you need systems to reach your goals?
– Wouldn’t you like to be part of a growing team in West Broward?
WE CAN ASSIST YOU! THE BEST FOR YOU IS THE BEST FOR US!
– Goals oriented
– Team working
– Compensation plan
– Sharing profits
Contact us now and let’s meet to bring your business to the next level together.