Amid a strengthening dollar and shaky economies across the world, Downtown Miami has stood its ground.
A report released Thursday by the Miami Downtown Development Authority that tracked the period between January 2015 and January 2016 outlined a shift in transactions across the downtown condominium market, suggesting that the days of risky financing are over.
Higher home prices and continued stability on the employment front helped reduce new foreclosures across South Florida in September and the third quarter.
New cases in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties dropped 13 percent last month from a year earlier, according to the RealtyTrac listing firm. For July through September, starts fell 15 percent, to 3,293 from 3,875 a year ago.
Foreclosure filings have declined in South Florida for 10 consecutive quarters, RealtyTrac said.
– You are in the process of getting your Real Estate license in Florida or already passed the exam?
– Many brokerage companies are calling you or sent you postcards?
– You have started interviews to get a better idea?
– Or you are an experienced agent thinking of changing brokers?
WATCH OUT! YOU WANT THE BEST FOR YOU!
– Goals oriented
– Team working
– Compensation plan
– Sharing profits
Contact us now and let’s meet to bring your business to the next level.
– Are you currently experiencing problems selling your Luxurious Home?
– Are you thinking of selling your expensive home and heard that it does not sell that fast?
– Have you tried selling once or more without success?
Let us take over the process and get your home sold. How?
We have the opportunity to have your property on a national brand new Luxury TV show. This will cause your luxurious home to sell.